Reporting Copyright Infringement - DMCA Policy
If you believe that any content, user-posted materials, or any other material found on or through this website, including through a hyperlink, infringes your copyright, you should notify us. To be effective, the notification to us must be in writing and must comply with the following instructions:
- Written notices must be sent either:
- electronically sent to email@example.com with subject line "DMCA Takedown Request". Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for purposes other than communication about copyright infringement may not be answered; or
- via courier (with a confirmed receipt requested) to: Prodege, LLC, P.O. Box 578 Manhattan Beach, CA 90267; Attention: Copyright Agent
- Each written notification must contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Lifestylz.tv Sites that is reasonably sufficient to enable us to identify and locate the material (for example, a list of URLs);
- your physical mailing address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you affirming that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information provided in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive right in the material or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We will process each written notice of alleged infringement that we receive and will take appropriate action in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws.
We have a policy of terminating and/or blocking repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances, in our sole discretion, subject to reasonable limitations.